|Online purchase with processed valid payment
|Percent of Sale
Delfina Skin Affiliate Agreement
This Delfina Skin, Affiliate Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in the Delfina Skin, Affiliate Program, which is operated through the Refersion Affiliate Network operated by Refersion Affiliate Marketing. This Agreement is made and entered into by Norarm Enterprises Inc. DBA Delfina Skin, a California corporation, and you, the applicant. As used in this Agreement, "we" means
Norarm Enterprises Inc. DBA Delfina Skin, and "you" means the applicant. "Site" means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to (a) the Delfina Skin, site located at the URL DelfinaSkin.com or such other site as Delfina Skin, might designate, or (b) the site that you will link to our Site and which you have identified in your Program application.
ENROLLMENT IN THE PROGRAM
To begin the enrollment process, you need to submit a complete Program application. We will evaluate your application and will notify you through the Refersion Site of your acceptance or rejection. Employees of Delfina Skin, and its affiliated or related entities are not eligible to enroll or participate in the Program. You are not eligible to enroll or participate in the Program if your Site offers rewards, points, miles, cash back or other similar incentives to customers or offers discounted Delfina Skin gift cards. We may reject your application for any reason, including, but not limited to our determination, in our sole discretion, that your Site is unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable Sites include, but are not limited to, those that: (a) contain or link to nudity or pornography or promote sexually explicit materials; (b) promote violence; (c) promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (d) promote illegal activities; (e) infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; (f) contain, in our sole judgment, material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party; (g) promote the use of any pyramid or similar schemes; (h) contain software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commissions from other sites, (i) include " Delfina Skin ", or " DelfinaSkin.com," or variations or misspellings thereof, in their domain names; (j) have a clear stated mission that is in part to support religious or politically active causes, as represented on the homepage or one of the key landing pages; or (k) distribute content to third parties. If a Site distributes content to third parties and is willing to give Delfina Skin, a list, for approval, of all sites, which currently feature the content, and written notice upon acceptance of any new distribution partnerships, Site may be accepted into the Program.
AGREEMENTS FOLLOWING ACCEPTANCE
The following terms and conditions will be effective if and only if Delfina Skin, accepts your application. By applying to be a Delfina Skin, Affiliate, you agree to be bound and abide by such terms and conditions.
1. Links on Your Site. To permit accurate tracking, reporting and referral fee accrual, we will authorize Refersion to give you access on the Refersion Site to special "tagged" link formats ("Special Links") to be used in all links between your Site and our Site. You must ensure that each of the links between your Site and our Site properly uses such special link formats. We will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you to use Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement. Each Special Link, as viewed by a customer, will be in the form of a Delfina Skin logo, text link or product provided by us. The Delfina Skin logo for each Special Link will be served by Refersion servers, which can only be accessed by using the special "tagged" link formats. You agree only to use the Delfina Skin logos and images provided by us via the Refersion Site, and you further agree not to obtain or use Delfina Skin logos or images from any other source. Your Site's title and other trademarks and linking logos must appear at least as prominently as the Delfina Skin logo that is used to create the Special Link.
2. Order Processing. We will process product orders placed by customers who follow Special Links from your Site to our Site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any and all requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms, process payments, cancellations, and returns, and handle customer service. Refersion will track sales made to customers who purchase products using Special Links from your Site to our Site and will be solely responsible for making available to you reports summarizing this sales activity through the Refersion Network. The form, content and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our discretion. You hereby agree not to disclose the information contained in these reports to any third party without prior written consent from Delfina Skin.
3. Personal Styling or Shopping Services. You may not provide personal styling or personal shopping services of any kind to customers that involve the purchase of products using Special Links from your Site. You are not eligible to earn any referral fees on such purchases, and we may remove you from the Affiliate Program and terminate this Agreement if you engage in those activities.
4. Employees. Employees of Delfina Skin, and its affiliated or related entities may not participate in the Program. If you become an employee of Delfina Skin, or one of its affiliated or related entities, then this Agreement will automatically terminate, and you will be removed from the Program. You must immediately remove any links, Delfina Skin, Marks, and other Delfina Skin, intellectual property or brand features from your Site. You will only be entitled to receive referral fees that were earned prior to the commencement date of your employment. Upon termination of your employment with Delfina Skin, or one of its affiliated or related entities, you may apply to re-enroll in the Program.
5. Referral Fees. We will pay you referral fees on the sale of all Delfina Skin Dry Skin Oil products available for sale on our website. For a product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must follow a Special Link from your Site to our Site, select and purchase the product using our online ordering system, accept delivery of the product at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to us ("Qualifying Purchase"). We will not, however, pay referral or other fees on any products that are subsequently purchased after the customer has reentered the DelfinaSkin.com Site other than through a Special Link from your Site, even if the customer previously followed a Special Link from your Site to the DelfinaSkin.com Site. Purchases of Delfina Skin Gift Cards are not eligible to earn referral fees. You may not purchase products during sessions initiated through the Special Links on your Site for your own use, resale, or commercial use of any kind. This includes orders for customers or on behalf of customers or orders for products to be used by you or your friends, relatives or associates in any manner. Such purchases may result, in our sole discretion, in the withholding of referral fees or the termination of this Agreement.
6. Referral Fee Schedule. You agree and acknowledge that the referral fees you earn will be in amounts established by us and posted on the Refersion Site together with the application materials. The Referral Fee Schedule is incorporated into this Agreement by reference. We reserve the right to modify the Referral Fee Schedule at any time in our sole discretion upon prior notice to you. Referral fees shall be limited to a maximum of 5% per item unless otherwise provided in the Referral Fee Schedule. The referral fees shall be calculated as a percentage of "qualifying revenues," which are revenues derived by us from Qualifying Purchases, excluding revenues derived from and costs associated with shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, taxes, service charges, credit card processing fees, bad debt and promotional discounts as advertised.
7. Referral Fee Payment. We will pay referral fees on a monthly basis. Approximately 45 days following the end of each calendar month, Refersion will pay via check of PayPal your referral fees earned on net sales of products that were shipped during that month, less any taxes that we are required by law to withhold. However, if the referral fees payable to you for any calendar month are less than $25, we will hold those referral fees until the total amount due is at least $25 or until this Agreement is terminated. If a product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding referral fee from your next monthly payment. If there is no subsequent payment, we will send you a bill for the returned product referral fee.
8. Policies and Pricing. Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all Delfina Skin, rules, policies and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
9. Delfina Skin, Marks. The trademarks, trade names, designs and logos made available to you through the Refersion Site, that are used or owned by Norarm Enterprises Inc, DBA Delfina Skin, or their wholly owned subsidiaries ("Delfina Skin, Marks") are proprietary marks of Delfina Skin, Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Delfina Skin, grants you a limited non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Delfina Skin, Marks during the term of this Agreement. You will not (a) modify the Delfina Skin, Marks, or (b) cause any act or thing that would impair our rights in the Delfina Skin, Marks or damage the reputation for quality inherent in the Delfina Skin, Marks. Further, you acknowledge (a) your use of Delfina Skin, Marks does not convey to you any right, title or interest in or to the DelfinaSkin.com Marks; (b) Delfina Skin, ownership of the Delfina Skin, Marks, (c) you may not contest the Delfina Skin, Marks, register or attempt to register in any jurisdiction any Delfina Skin, Mark or any confusingly similar mark or trade name; (d) you agree to identify the Delfina Skin, Marks by including appropriate symbols and notices reasonably requested by us; (e) you may not obtain or use the Delfina Skin, Marks except as provided in these Terms and Conditions; and (f) your use of the Delfina Skin, Marks, including all goodwill associated with such use, shall inure solely to Delfina Skin.
11. Responsibility for Your Site. You are solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your Site and for all materials that appear on your Site, including, but not limited to (a) the Special Links; (b) ensuring all banners, text links, individual product links and search box ads (hereinafter the "Creatives") are up to date with what is offered in the Delfina Skin Create Links page of Refersion, which requires customers to login first; (c) ensuring all Creatives work effectively and link directly to DelfinaSkin.com, unless your Site requires otherwise; (d) the accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted on your Site (including but not limited to all product-related materials), (e) ensuring that materials posted on your Site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights); (f) ensuring that materials posted on your Site are not libelous or unlawful, or do not violate any provision of this Agreement, and (g) compliance with all applicable national, state, regional and local laws and regulations. We disclaim all liability for the matters stated in this Section. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the content development, operation, maintenance and contents of your Site or any breach of your obligations under this Agreement.
12. You may not use the DelfinaSkin.com or the Delfina Skin, name, or any variation thereof, in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement. In particular, you may NOT post Delfina Skin sales, promotions or coupons on your site without our prior written consent; you may NOT purchase domain names that have Delfina Skin variations or misspellings in them which are solely intended to direct traffic away from the DelfinaSkin.com; you may NOT create sub-affiliate accounts under the original approved affiliate account, unless each such sub-account is approved and review by Delfina Skin; you may NOT promote DelfinaSkin.com in emails/newsletters without prior written approval of the placement; you may NOT use DelfinaSkin.com name, or any variation thereof, in subject lines of emails/newsletters; you may NOT use DelfinaSkin.com name, or any variation thereof, in hidden text or source code; you may NOT use DelfinaSkin.com name, or any variation thereof, in your domain or sub-domain; you may NOT engineer your site in such a manner that pulls Internet traffic away from DelfinaSkin.com; you may NOT engineer your site in such a manner that would be considered "keyword stuffing," such as using terms in hidden or live text that is meant to attract search engine spiders in order to determine higher relevancy to DelfinaSkin.com; you may NOT purchase any keywords on search sites related to Delfina Skin or any variation thereof. Delfina Skin strongly discourages You from the use "coupon" terminology when promoting DelfinaSkin.com; as an alternative, the use of "event" or "sale" is highly recommended. You may not launch the DelfinaSkin.com site directly from search engine listings or from your site unless the visitor clicks through a Delfina Skin banner, logo or product. Delfina Skin may, in its sole discretion, suspend Your account and/or withhold referral fees if, it in its sole judgment, it determines You are in violation of any of the prohibitions or conditions contained herein. In addition to the Termination provisions set forth below, violation of the forgoing prohibitions may result in the immediate termination of this Agreement.
13. You may NOT utilize in connection with your Site or the promotion of our Site: (a) any framing technology that frames DelfinaSkin.com; (b) any software that gathers information through the customer's Internet connection without his or her knowledge; (c) any software or action that violates any applicable federal, state or local laws, including without limitation, laws which prohibit a person or company from (i) installing spyware on another person's computer, (ii) causing spyware to be installed on another person's computer, or (iii) using a context based triggering mechanism to display an advertisement that partially or wholly covers or obscures paid advertising or other content on an Internet website in a way that interferes with a user's ability to view the Internet website, or (d) browser-embedded contextual targeting applications or other applications which serve "Advertising" on Delfina Skin's competitors Sites or on any other Site other than your Site. "Advertising" means (i) pop-up ads and pop-unders, (ii) in-browser ads, and (iii) highlighting of Site content and redirecting to Sites with similar content, regardless of whether any such Advertising is served directly by you or is provided or purchased from a third-party purchaser; (e) any "opt-out downloads". An "opt-out download" is any software, program, script, tool or element that would automatically download to a user's computer or that would become operative when the user accesses the Internet unless the user takes affirmative action to prevent the download.
14. Term of the Agreement; Termination. The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either of us. Either you or Delfina Skin, may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, by giving the other party written or electronic notice of termination. If you don't generate at least 50 click-throughs or at least one sale per month through affiliate links, you may be removed from the program. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term of this Agreement, and fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid. Upon termination of this Agreement, (a) all licenses hereunder shall terminate, (b) you will immediately remove any links, Delfina Skin, and other Delfina Skin, intellectual property or brand features from your Site, (c) Delfina Skin, shall immediately remove any of your logos, marks, and brand features from the DelfinaSkin.com site, and (d) Sections 7 through 25 will survive such termination. Delfina Skin may withhold referral fees at termination if Delfina Skin, in its sole discretion, believes explicit provisions of this Agreement have been breached and such referral fees were earned in violation of this Agreement. In addition to the right to terminate this Agreement, Delfina Skin shall be entitled, in addition to any and all remedies of law, to seek damages for breach of this agreement, including, injunctive relief, punitive damages, and/or refund of the fees and other payments made pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
15. Modification. We reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective upon posting of the revisions and notice of such changes to the Site. Delfina Skin may deliver notice by any of the following methods: (a) by posting a change notice or a new agreement on the Refersion Site; (b) changing the date of this Agreement on the Refersion Site; or (c) by giving you notice of the change or modification through the Refersion Network. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, referral fee schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
16. Relationship of Parties. Both of us are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between us. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
17. Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising in connection with this Agreement, the Program or Refersion, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. All claims made hereunder by you against us shall be made within 120 days of the act or omission, which forms the basis of such claims.
18. Disclaimers. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to Refersion, the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors or termination of any services, products or this Agreement.
19. Independent Investigation. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this Agreement or operate web sites that are similar to or compete with your web site.
20. Assignment and Successors. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against, the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
21. Scope of Agreement. This Agreement and the Referral Fee Schedule constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between us with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or representations between us.
22. Injunctive Relief. You expressly agree that your violation of Sections 1, 7, 8, 10 or 11 will cause irreparable harm to Delfina Skin, and that a remedy at law would be inadequate. Therefore, in addition to any and all remedies available at law, Delfina Skin, will be entitled to seek an injunction or other equitable remedies in all legal proceedings in the event of any threatened or actual violation of any or all of the provisions hereof.
23. Attorneys' Fees. In the event any action is commenced to construe or enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party, in addition to all other amounts such party shall be entitled to receive from the other party, shall be entitled to receive its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred in bringing such action.
24. Notices. Any notices required or permitted by this Agreement shall be delivered to the other party through the Refersion Network. Notice shall be deemed given one business day after such notice was sent via the Refersion Network by the sending party.
25. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
26. Waiver. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. The failure of either party to enforce any right or remedy shall not be deemed a waiver of said right or remedy.
27. Publicity. We do not permit you to utilize media releases of any kind to publicize your business relationship with Us. You shall not use any Delfina Skin, Mark, trademark, service mark, logo or any other information which identifies Delfina Skin in Agency's sales, marketing and publicity activities and/or materials, including, but not limited to interviews with representatives of any written publication, television station or network, or radio station or network, and publication in any Internet Web site, digital media, print, video or audio media.
28. Refersion Required Provisions. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Refersion and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) directly or indirectly arising from or relating to any other matter related to this Agreement or any related dispute. In the event of any dispute between the parties, the parties agree that to the extent the parties contact and involve Refersion, Refersion may consult with and use counsel of its own choice in connection with such dispute. You acknowledge and agree that the nature of the Program is such that in its normal operation it may access and download elements of software data from resources that are external to the computer or device running the Program, such as Program. You also acknowledge that Refersion has not undertaken to provide such external resources or servers and specifically disclaims any representation or warranty as the availability, quality or performance of such resources or whether they may contain any defects which may affect the performance of the Program. Refersion shall not be responsible for provision of any communications facilities or the costs associated with such communications.
29. Applicable taxes You are not an employee of Delfina Skin, but rather a W9 employee. Therefore, all responsibility for payment of taxes is your responsibility. Delfina Skin, will require a 1099 application when your payment reaches $500 in one calendar year. We will not be able to make payments to you until the proper tax documents are completed.
We collect both “personal information” and “other information” about users. For purposes of this Policy, “other information” is information that we cannot directly associate with a specific person without the aid of additional information. By contrast, “personal information,” is information such as a name or email address that we can directly associate with a specific person or entity without additional information. When we combine other information with personal information, we treat all of the combined information as personal information.
You can visit the Site without submitting any personal information. However, if you choose to use certain features on the Site, you will be required to provide personal information. Such information could include, for example, your name, email address, user name and password, payment card information, billing address, shipping address, and telephone number. Our website also contains a “Contact Us” feature through which you may submit additional personal information.
We may combine personal information collected through the Site with information that we collect about you in other contexts—such as our communications with you via email or telephone, or information we obtain from third parties. We will treat such combined information as personal information and protect it in accordance with this Policy.
We also passively collect other information through the Site using variously technologies. We may use such information to track, for example, your usage of the Site. Other information may be collected in the following ways:
Norarm Enterprises Inc. uses the information that we collect for a variety of purposes. If we have personal information about you, we may use it, for example: to respond to your questions or requests concerning the Site or other products or services offered by us or our partners; to fulfill the terms of any agreement you have with us; to fulfill your requests for our products or services or otherwise complete a transaction that you initiate; to send you information about our products or services and other topics that are likely to be of interest to you, including newsletters, updates, or other communications; to deliver confirmations, account information, notifications, and similar operational communications; to improve your user experience and the quality of our services; to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements; and to manage our business.
We use the other information that we collect for such purposes as: counting and recognizing users of the website; analyzing how the Site and various features of the Site are used; improving the Site and enhancing users’ experiences with the Site; creating new products and services or improving our existing products and services; enabling additional website analytics and research concerning the Site; and managing our business. Norarm Enterprises Inc. may link information gathered by cookies and web beacons with personal information. But in that event, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
We also may use the personal and other information that we collect to send you marketing emails and promotional communications. To opt-out of these communications, see “Choices and Access to Information” below.
We share your personal information and other information with other parties for a variety of purposes, as described below.
Affiliates. We may share personal and other information with our corporate affiliates for the purposes described in this Policy.
Third-party service providers and business partners. Norarm Enterprises Inc. uses third-party service providers to help us manage and improve the website and other services. These service providers may collect and/or use your personal or other information to assist us in achieving the purposes discussed above in the section entitled “Use of Data.” For example, we use third parties to help us target and implement our email communications, host our website, process payments for our products, and manage our information systems. We may also use third-party platforms to help us manage our relationships with the people and companies that use our services.
We may share your personal or other information with other third parties when necessary to fulfill your requests for services; to complete a transaction that you initiate; to meet the terms of any agreement that you have with us or our partners; or to manage our business.
Your direct sharing of personal information through third-party websites and services. The Site may enable you to directly share personal information with websites or online services operated by third parties. For example, the website may contain links to third-party websites that incorporate comment and social media features. If you choose to use these features, you may disclose your personal information not just to those third-party websites and services, but also to their users and the public more generally. Because these third-party websites and services are not operated by us, we are not responsible for the content or practices of those websites or services. The collection, use, and disclosure of your personal and other information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third-party websites or services, and not this Policy.
Surveys or Contests. We may ask you to participate in surveys (processed by us or third parties) that help us understand your use of the Site and our products. You may also have the opportunity to participate in contests on the Site. Participation in surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Any personal or other information provided to Norarm Enterprises (or supplied by you or Norarm Enterprises to such third-party survey or contest providers) in connection with these surveys will only be used in relation to that survey and as stated in this Policy.
In particular, we use the information to notify contest winners and award prizes, monitor site traffic, personalize the Site, and send participants an email newsletter. We may also use this information for publicity or marketing purposes and may publish this information in our sole discretion. The rules applicable to any individual survey or contest will be published prior to the collection of any personally identifiable information and you agree to such use by submitting any information.
Legal purposes. We also may use or share your personal or other information with third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary:
Aggregated information. From time to time, we may also share anonymized and aggregated information about users, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Site or our products.
Online interest-based advertising. The Site may enable third parties to collect information through cookies, web beacons, and device identifiers, such as IDFA or Advertising ID, for use in online interest-based advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited our website to target online ads for Delfina Skin to you on non-Delfina Skin websites. In addition, we or our third-party advertising networks might use information about your use of the website to help target non-Delfina Skin advertisements to you on unaffiliated websites or mobile apps based on your online activity in general. For information about behavioral advertising practices, including privacy and confidentiality, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website or the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
We and our third-party providers may use collected information to establish connections among related web browsers and devices (such as smartphones, tablets, and computers) for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. We may match your browsers or devices if you log into the same online service on multiple devices or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same person or household. This means that information about your activity on websites or apps on your current browser or device may be combined and used with information collected from your other browsers or devices. For example, we or our third-party providers may use this information to deliver the same ad on multiple devices, to limit the number of times you see an ad across your devices, and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns across devices.
You may opt out of our third-party service providers’ interest-based advertising practices and cross-device technologies in web browsers and mobile apps by following the instructions below. Please note that the opt-out will apply only to the specific browser or device from which you opt out, and therefore you will need to opt out separately on all of your browsers and devices. If you delete or reset your cookies or mobile identifiers, change browsers, or use a different device, any opt-out cookie or tool may no longer work and you will have to opt out again.
For web browsers you may remove yourself from the targeted advertising of companies within the Network Advertising Initiative by opting out here, or of companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance program by opting out here. For Canadian users, opt out here, and for EU users, opt out here.
To opt out in mobile apps, please download and follow the instructions provided in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices tool at www.aboutads.info/appchoices. In addition, some mobile operating systems allow you to opt out by adjusting the advertising preferences on your mobile device. For example:
The use of online tracking mechanisms by third parties is subject to those third parties’ own privacy policies, and not this Policy. If you prefer to prevent third parties from setting and accessing cookies on your computer or other device, you also may set your browser to block cookies. Our website currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” browser headers. However, you can limit tracking through these third-party programs by taking the steps discussed above.
Norarm Enterprises uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is foolproof, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we request that these individuals not provide personal information through the Service. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such Personal Information be removed, please contact us as explained below under Contacts.
California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the "Act") and the California Business and Professions Code. Thus, as a California resident, you have a right to request certain information under the Act with respect to the types of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. All requests for such information must be sent to [email protected].
This same California law permits us to provide you, in response to your written request, with a cost-free means to choose not to have your information shared rather than providing the above described information. To that end, you may request that we do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes by contacting us by email at [email protected].
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions that are included at the bottom of each message or email us at [email protected]. We may still send you certain communications relating to the Site, such as service announcements and administrative messages.
You have the right and ability to edit certain account information on our Site at any time by accessing your account settings or contacting us by email at [email protected]. Users may also have additional rights to access, review, correct, delete, or inquire about information that we hold about them. To make such a request, please send us an email at [email protected]. Please note that we may need to verify your identity or request additional information from you before we are able to comply with your request.
We retain information for as long as reasonably necessary to deliver our services to you, to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, or as required by law. To request the deletion of your personal information, please send us an email at [email protected]. We will make our best effort to delete all personal information about you. However, please note that certain information, including other information, may be retained in backup databases.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Service or by providing consent to us (if required by law), your information may be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including but not limited to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. We will use commercially reasonable means to protect personal information when it is transferred to our affiliates or third parties in other countries.
The personal and other information that we collect through or in connection with the Site is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above. We also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, affiliates or third parties in the United States or countries other than your country of residence. The data-protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. By using the Site or by providing any personal or other information to us, you expressly consent to such transfer and processing.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy, please send us an email at [email protected] or contact us by mail at:
8383 Wilshire Blvd Suite 800
Beverly Hills, CA 90211